Hi, welcome to Bakugan Fanon Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Kaf2cute page.
Um ... Edit
Several things you need to fix.
- It's aquos, not aquas.
- It's Gundalian Invaders
- It's Mechtanium Surge
- Why are you putting the same pictures on one page?
- You don't create categories for characters, you add categories that describe them (for example, Vestal, Neathian, Character, Female, Ventus User, etc.)
- Yup, except that we probably can't understand half of what was going on. Or, if someone's like me, we saw words and went, "Yeah, never mind."
- P.S. I suggest joining fanfiction.net, if you haven't already. --I never read it because it was BORING. 17:14, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
- SO, SO, SO much better now! Awesome! I'll go read it ^_^. --I never read it because it was BORING. 18:45, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Story Edit
- Haha, that's like me. Chances are, if I write a story, it'll be much, MUCH longer in script form than in paragraph form. Although sometimes I do transfer my scripts into paragraph form, it's much rarer and less entertaining. Scripts leave you to your imagination. ^_^ --I never read it because it was BORING. 19:04, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Naruto Fanon Edit
About the Naruto Fanon Wiki, the rules there are different from the ones on here (obviously). The Administrator agreed with me that a lot of rules were contradictory, but he seems to be following a set guideline (which personally, includes some rather unfair rules, but he wasn't the one who made them). --Get away, run away, fly away! 21:52, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Eh, not really. I can understand the rules, and he can't change them since that'd require changing a HECK lotta other stuff. It's not a copy of the Naruto Wiki, I did notice that you broke several rules. First off, there already is a One-Tailed Beast, so then making up another one would more or less ruin the entire story, unless you were making a completely parallel world where NOTHING was really the same as it was in the Naruto series. Secondly, like in most other Wikis you go to, you can't remove information from your Talk Page. The main Bakugan Wiki has this rule as well. Also, you had a lot of broken code and an incomplete infobox, which was against the Rules (again, someone else probably made that rule, and it's too late for him to change it). --Get away, run away, fly away! 22:07, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- There's the Naruto Fan Fiction Wiki, started by someone who was discontent with the Naruto Fanon as well. --Get away, run away, fly away! 23:40, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Koko Neko EditBurn, Burn in the Flames of Defeat ! Welcome. Burn, Burn in the Flames of Defeat ! I liked it. Burn, Burn in the Flames of Defeat !
I don't understand ?
Hi! I hope you'll believe me. I'm Hydracloid from Quizilla!
i'm thinking of putting Mariah in my next one.
ok,won't happen again.oh quick question do you like my charater's,i just want to know.
Thanks,you'll be surpise that helen rika,katie fong,and janet supprow are making an come back,thanks again for letting me use your charater, i don't mind if you can use my charater too.Bakukid123456 (talk) 20:10, March 21, 2013 (UTC)bakukid123456
Can we RP?
Can we RP, Please?
Okay, then. Do you want to start?
Zoey: *Was walking around Vestoria.*
Sure, you can! ^^
Darkus Angel: Be careful Zoey, I feel a vestal is before us....
Zoey: Well, Duh. I came from earth. My sister ONE OF THE bAKUGAN RESISTINCE.