- Blow Away: Moves the opponent to any gate card.
- The Asuka Crow: Adds 150 Gs to Omega Ravenoid and nulifies the opponent's ability.
- The Shadow Ninja: Nulifies all the opponent's abilities and allows Omega Ravenoid to move to any gate card and nulifies the opponent's gate card.
- The Sand Tornado: Nulifies the opponent's gate card and adds 200 Gs to Omega Ravenoid and subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent.
- The Pluton War: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Omega Ravenoid.
- Green Hurricane: Adds 500 Gs to Omega Ravenoid
- Shadow Shield: Protects Omega Ravenoid from the opponent's ability and nulifies the opponent's ability.
Fusion Ability Cards
- Phénix Wings: Adds 200 Gs to Omega Ravenoid. (Requires The Asuka Crow to be active).
|First appearance||Bakugan Battle Brawlers:Number Four|
Omega implies that it is the latest evolution because it is the last letter of the Greek alphabet and is sometimes used to carry the end. It is possible that Ravenoid Colossus is not a true evolution as much as it is a swollen version of Omega Ravenoid