Hetro Dragonoid is evil version of Dragonoid. He evolve when he use AUP ability and become evil.
- Infinite Destroyer : Adds 900 Gs to Hetro Drago.
- Subterra Colossus: Transfer 1000 Gs from opponent to Hetro Drago. (Subterra)
- Darkus Blast: Substracts 1200 Gs from opponent. (Darkus)
- Dragonic Ocean Poison: Doubles Hetro Drago power. (Aquos)
- Master Dragonia: Substracts 50% opponent power. (Pyrus)
- Ventus Rumble: Nullifies opponent ability card and substracts from him 1050 Gs. (Ventus)
- Pyrus Light: Adds 650 Gs to Hetro Dragonoid.
- Perfect Clash: Gives 30% to kill opponent bakugan, and adds 1150 Gs to Hetro Drago. (Perfect Core)
- Hydra Thunder: Adds 1450 Gs to Hetro Drago. (Aquos)
- SUP (Special Ultra Power): Adds 1500 Gs to Hetro Drago.
Forbidden Ability CardsEdit
- Omega Blaster X: Brings the opponent back to their base level, and adds 500000 Gs to Hetro Drago.
- Dragon Titanic Wave X : Keeps Drago's Power higher than his opponents.
- FARBAS RX2: Makes Drago power level more by 1000000 Gs from opponent's, freezes all of the opponent's abilities, and reverses effect of opponent used abilities.
Fusion Ability CardsEdit
- False Quake: Absorbs the opponents abilities. (Subterra)
- Dark Fright: Adds 2000 Gs to Hetro Drago.
Advanced Fusion AbilityEdit
- Maximum Vibra: Triples Hetro Drago power and doubles assistant power.
- It's one of two bakugan (other is Zinatus guardian bakugan - Krass) that's use forbidden ability cards was not occurs in New Vestroia.