Dark Hydranoid is a "dark mechanical clone" of Hydranoid. He can be used to create Maxus Duark, he is a mechanical bakugan that was created to be a dark version of Hydranoid. It was cloned from Hydranoid's DNA and Darkus DNA was put into it to turn it into a mechanical Bakugan of the same Darkus attribute, the attribute of darkness.
- Attribute: Darkus
- Power: 500 Gs
- Owner: Kurai
He is just about the same as Masquerade's Hydranoid. He can talk even though he's a mechanical bakugan (like all the other parts of Maxus Duark; Dark Dragonoid, Dark Preyas, Dark Skyress, Dark Tigrerra and Dark Gorem)
- Dark Nightmare: Adds 200 Gs to Dark Hydranoid, Subtracts 150 Gs from opponent.
- Hydra Darkus: Transferrs 300 Gs from opponent to Dark Hydranoid.
- Mega Darkness: Adds 150Gs to Dark Hydranoid.
- Darkened Combustion: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Three Dark Faces: Transfers 100 Gs from opponent to Dark Hydranoid.
Fusion Ability CardsEdit
- Darkus Revive: Returns a fallen Bakugan.
- Power of the Hydra: Nullifies the opponent's abilities.