Hydranoid evolved from Alpha to Bèta Hydranoid, he still has his aggresion and likes to overpower his opponent and destroy them. His Ball form is still the same but with green accents. His BattleGear is CentiBlast.
- Indigo Nightmare: Adds 400 Gs to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Death Trident: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent.
- Destroy Vanish: Reduces the opponent's power level to 100.
- Chaos Leap Sting: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent and adds 300 Gs to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Bèta Gazer: Adds 500 Gs to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Gazer Exedra: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent.
- Chaos of the Darkness: Transfers 400 Gs from opponent to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Auragano Revenge: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent and adds 200 Gs to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Merge Shield: Allows Bèta Hydranoid to steal all G-power transfers from the next Ability the opponent uses.
Fusion Ability Cards:
- Destruction Impact: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 300 Gs to Dual Hydranoid.
- Final Demolition: Adds 200 Gs to Bèta Hydranoid.
- Darkus Gravity: Activates BattleGear Level 2.